-Develop comprehensive project plans, including timelines, milestones, resource allocation and dependencies and drive project execution from initiation to closure
-Foster a culture of collaboration, transparency, and accountability, ensuring strong cross functional teamwork and alignment to project goals and objectives
-Effectively communicate project progress, status, and key decisions to stakeholders, including senior management, and provide regular updates on project metrics, risk and dependencies
-Own and be responsible for the successful delivery of projects, ensuring they are completed on time, meeting requirements and within allocated budget.
-Manage project lifecycle, from requirement, design, technical construction, testing, acceptance, training, documentation and implementation, in accordance with the Project Management Process and Methodology.
-Work closely with Project Lead/Owner or Sponsor to drive strategic or major initiatives as part of the organization’s roadmap and strategy
-Participate in pre-project activities such as estimation of project efforts, preparation of high-level project plan with project timeline and resource requirements/staffing and
organization of project team.
- Manage relationships across all departments, partners including external parties (vendor and/or outsource partners), defining requirements, agreeing terms, and ensuring delivery
in accordance to agreed timeline
-Monitor and track progress of projects and stay on top of the projects to ensure smooth execution.
-Analyse and highlight project risks and develop necessary risk mitigation plans.
-Analyse and highlight project dependencies to pre-empt project issues
-Maintain project issue register to keep close match of the project issues till their resolution.
-Develop, prepare, and deliver Management Information and reports regularly to support decision making
-Take accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
-Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
-Highlight any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
-Main KPIs - Delivery of projects with agreed cost, scope, schedule, and outcome, and they are baselined and traceable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Min. 7 years of experience in IT Project Management in the financial industry
- Demonstrated good knowledge and technical proficiency in corporate banking cross border payment area and project management.
- Experience in managing the entire software development practices, various development methodologies and implementation.
- Strong delivery management experience, with proven track records in managing and steering projects towards smooth execution and on time delivery.
- In-depth knowledge on Project Management and Business Analysis
- Possess strong leadership, capable of managing stakeholders and maintaining relationships in large scale projects
- Possess strong and assertive verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong team management skills, influencing skills and collaborative team player