· Manage and execute IT related M&A projects, provide analysis with given inputs and plan and execute IT related tasks efficiently.
· Undertake necessary business meetings, travels, regular communications with internal members, potential deal targets, and external consultants.
· Prepare deal related reports, meeting minutes and materials for the meetings.
Universtiy and/or above (BA in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering)
- At least 8 years of professional IT experience, out of which minimum 5 years of professional experience in managing business strategy and/or M&A strategic diligence project lead experience as an IT manager/consultant.
-At least 5 years of experience in working with clients to translate business requirements into IT solutions, including gathering business and technical requirements, solution design and build, testing and solution development. (App and/or Infra)
- Have experience working in Japanese business culture.
Deep knowledge or expertise in at least one technology area and familiarity with others: IT Infrastructure (DC’s, network) and Cloud Migration, Business Applications and ERP, IT Operating Model, IT Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Data Management, IT Operations, Cybersecurity and Data Protection, Software Development (SDLC and/or Agile)
Proficient in English including ability to listen, understand, read, and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment.
- Strong analytical ability to draw conclusions from unstructured information/sources.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills in multi-culture, matrix reporting environment and able to work under tight schedule as a team player
- A solution-oriented mind-set and an unyielding positive attitude to learn new skills.
-Able to use most of the MS office products for daily work and proven skills in preparing quality PPT
presentations and Excel for analysis.
- Fluency in Japanese is preferrable ( as need to liase with Japanese counterparts fpr job purposes)