||The Senior IT Consultant will work closely with team members*, SC members and external consultants for ITDD/PMI activities, DXDD/PMI, Product ITDD for M&A and other IT related tasks.
· Manage and execute IT related M&A projects, provide analysis with given inputs and plan and execute IT related tasks efficiently.
· Enhance Corporation’s various ITDD/PMI, DXDD/PMI Framework etc. by leveraging his/her expertise and experience.
· Undertake necessary business meetings, travels, regular communications with internal members, potential deal targets, and external consultants.
· Prepare deal related reports, meeting minutes and materials for the meetings.
· Coordinate with team members and other internal, external stakeholders.
· Supervise team members (consultants)’ work and advise accordingly.
· Perform other tasks and responsibilities assigned by team members and SC members.
• At least 5 years of professional IT experience, out of which at least 3 years of professional experience in managing business strategy and/or M&A strategic diligence projects in complex
environments as well as project lead experience as an IT manager/consultant.
• Deep knowledge or expertise in at least one technology area and familiarity with others: IT Infrastructure (DC’s, network) and Cloud Migration, Business Applications and ERP, IT Operating Model, IT Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Data Management, IT Operations, Cybersecurity and Data Protection, Software Development (SDLC and/or Agile).
• At least 5 years of experience in working with clients to translate business requirements into IT solutions, including gathering business and technical requirements, solution design and
build, testing and solution development.
• Experience working in Japanese companies and understand Japanese business culture.
Proficient in English and Japanese, including ability to listen, understand, read, and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment.
• Strong analytical ability to draw conclusions from unstructured information/sources
• Excellent social and interpersonal skills in multi-culture, matrix reporting environment and able to work under tight schedule as a team player
• A solution-oriented mind-set and an unyielding positive attitude
• Able to use most of the MS office products for daily work and proven skills in preparing quality PPT presentations and Excel for analysis.
• Eager to learn new skills
• BA in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering