The Senior System Analysit is responsible to lead the project through the various activities which is mentioned the below in respective phase of assigned project.
∙ To gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage project scope.
∙ Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications to meet customers’ requirements and conforms to quality management process standards and procedures to minimise rework.
∙ Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out‐of‐scope issues.
∙ Develop technical design specification. Involve in the design review session
∙ Set up and Make changes to configurable items which include hardware, server, software, documentation, etc.
∙ Participate in Coding and Code Review.
∙ Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test (UAT) & implementation activities.
∙ Prepare user manual and operations manual and facilitate training of users and operators in using the system.
∙ Provide post implementation support including production support and service requests.
∙ Discuss and escalate critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
∙ Conduct requirement gathering sessions and gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
∙ Have clear and open communication with customers on project issues or clarifications
∙ Track the progress and provide updates to Project Manager
∙ Resolve problems promptly and provide effective solution
∙ Manage and perform the adhoc tasks in timely manner
||1. 5 to 15 years of IT experience in business analysis.
2. Familiar with Banking business such as Loan, Trade, Market area.
3. Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
4. Familiar with Oracle, Stored Procedure, Java and Spring Framework.
5. Ability to monitor and mitigate risks in project delivery.
6. Ability to lead, develop and maintain good relationship with customers.
7 .Experience of Financial domain Project
8. Good verbal and communication skills
9. Have interest and able to understand Japanese businesses and quality (Nice to have)