||Senior System Analyst (Stationed @ client office)
||Senior System Analyst
1. Analyse functional requirements and translate into application design using established design guidelines.
2. Make recommendations and evaluate detailed of system components to ensure resusability and flexibility is practiced where applicable.
3.Develop and update technical design documents
4.Develop products, until test packagae and execute Unit Test Integration, User Acceptance (UAT), implementation
activities to fix the reported problems/ bugs of the system to ensure smooth exceution of programs in the Production
5. Liase with Project Managers, Business System Analysts and Engineers on application design and project delivery.
6. Support changes to configurable items which include hardware, software and documentation, etc.
It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls and audits.
7. Perform investigations in all reported problem/errors and initiate amendments and test so that the system can
operate correctly and efficiently.
||1. 5 to 15 years of IT experience in banking business analysis.
2.Familiar with Banking business such as Loan, Trade, Market, Deposit area.
3.Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
4.Familiar with Oracle, Stored Procedure, and VB.Net.
5.Ability to create business requirement document, technical design document, and ad‐hoc discussion paper.
6.Ability to monitor and mitigate risks in project delivery.
7.Ability to lead, develop and maintain good relationship with customers.
8.Experience of Financial domain Project
9.Good verbal and communication skills