||- Experience should cover following;
* Must have more than 5~8 years of working experience in IT infrastructure/ IT industry
* Working experience in Japanese company will be added advantage
* Experience of managing and/or leading project relevant to IT infrastructure (Network, Server and PC).
* General knowledge and experience for IT infrastructure.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation, negotiation skill in English
- Strong business acumen with strong interest in keeping up to date with current technology
- Hands-on individual contributor and be able to lead and guide vendor, and work with local
and offshore team
- Good understanding of ITIL concepts and terminologies especially in the area of incident
management, Problem management and change management
- Strong Team player with positive attitude, creative, and able to work under pressure
consistently and independently
- Should have sense of ownership, urgency and self-motivation
(Advantage Skill set>
- CISCO and Juniper products
**CCNA is required. CCNP is preferable.
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012 OS (preferred)
- Virtualization Technologies for Server (VMware and Hyper-V)(preferred) knowledge>
- Symantec Backup exec and endpoint protection (preferred)
- Windows Vista, 7 OS. <2nd level troubleshooting knowledge>
- Familiar with Japanese Speaking will be value-added